live It. breathe It.
some random thoughts of the journey of life as i am living It.
About Me
- Name: benjamin froese
- Location: abbotsford, british columbia, Canada
* visit our wedding website: http://benandmelissa.wedquarters.com/ enjoy & even purchase my pics from around the world: fotografiecerny.blogspot.com
Previous Posts
- This is page #2:
- I sometimes get confused with what really matters ...
- Last night I was exhausted, mostly because of the ...
- Last Thursday I forgot my power cord at school. Da...
- Self-obsession to self-observation to selflessness...
- Groaning. Broken. Heavy feelings in the chest. Fea...
- Perhaps you read the article about DRC in my previ...
- Can you imagine 1000 people dying everyday in one ...
- Last night I had an interesting dream. I cried in ...
- Being back in school is cool. My desire is to be t...
16.1.07


1 Comments:
im commenting cause your blog is coolio and im not gonna use any punctuation cause who needs it not me hey cant wait to smoke some holy cultural weeded goodness tonight yes it will be good precious yes it certinly will see you then
Post a Comment
<< Home